Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
You can basically use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wishes to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data may become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the data subject.
The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations that apply to us.
With the following data protection declaration we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. This data protection declaration also informs data subjects about their rights.
As the controller, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website. However, data transfers over the Internet can in principle contain security gaps. 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, each affected person can of course alternatively e.g. transmit personal data by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European directive and regulation giver when the GDPR was enacted (Article 4 GDPR). This data protection declaration should be both easy to read and understandable for every person. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terms used. Among other things, these definitions are used in this data protection declaration:
- "personal data" means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); An identifiable person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assigning an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- "data subject" means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the person responsible for processing.
- "processing" means any process carried out with or without the aid of automated processes or any such series of processes in the Connection with personal data such as the collection, collection, organization, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution or another form of provision, comparison or the linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- "Restriction of processing" the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
- "Profiling" any type of automated processing of personal data which consists in the fact that this personal data is used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or relocation of this natural person;
- "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for naming them may be provided in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States;
- "recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities that are involved in a specific investigation mandate under Union law or the law of the member States may receive personal data but are not considered recipients; The processing of this data by the aforementioned authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- "Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, apart from the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who are authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor, to provide the personal data process;
- "Consent" of the data subject, any voluntary expression of will in the form of an explanation or other unambiguous confirmatory act for the specific case, in an informed manner and unequivocally, with which the data subject indicates that they are processing the data subject relevant personal data.
Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Person responsible : Marc Douha, Walter-Kolb-Str. 5-7, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, phone: 069 - 66368130, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is encrypted for security reasons (SSL or TLS encryption).You can recognize an encrypted connection by the lock symbol in the browser line and the character string "https://" in the browser.
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When you visit the website
You can basically use our website without revealing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. It is up to you to decide whether you want to enter this data using the contact form.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
When ordering through our website
You can either place orders as a guest on our website without registering, or register in our shop as a customer for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that in the case of a future order you can log in to our shop directly with your email address and password, without having to re-enter your contact details.
Your personal data are entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and saved. If you place an order via our website, we initially collect the following data both in the case of a guest order and in the event of a registration in the shop:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid email address,
- Telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
This data is collected,
- to identify you as our customer;
- to process, fulfill and process your order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- to process any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you;
- to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to the processing of this data.
The data processing takes place upon your order and / or registration and is in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR required for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless we have done so in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you are required to store them in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You can subscribe to our email newsletter to receive information about current offers. The only compulsory information is your email address. All other information is voluntary and is e.g. used for a personal salutation. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter, i.e. You will only receive e-mails from us if you have expressly confirmed to us beforehand that you consent to the newsletter being sent. Upon your registration, you will first receive a confirmation email from us. In this email there is a confirmation link, which you must click actively so that you can receive our email newsletter in the future. By clicking on the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
When registering for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet service provider and the date and time of registration. We do this in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your email address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will only be used for advertising purposes in the form of the newsletter.
Of course, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time with future effect using the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing mentioned at the beginning. You can find further information on the possibility to unsubscribe in the newsletter mail.
If you unsubscribe, we will delete your email address from our newsletter mailing list, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to use the data beyond that, which is permitted by law and through which we inform you in this statement.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data (name, delivery address) will only be passed on to third parties by us to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, e.g. the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the credit institution commissioned with payment matters, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods or for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can revoke your consent once given at any time with future effect to the person responsible for data protection mentioned above or to the respective shipping service provider.
- Payment Method: Data protection provisions about the use of Sofortüberweisung as a payment processor
On this website, the controller has integrated components of Sofortüberweisung. Sofortüberweisung is a payment service that allows cashless payment of products and services on the Internet. Sofortüberweisung is a technical procedure by which the online dealer immediately receives a payment confirmation. This enables a trader to deliver goods, services or downloads to the customer immediately after ordering.
The operating company of Sofortüberweisung is Klarna Bank AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden.
If the data subject chooses "immediate transfer" as the payment option in our online shop during the ordering process, the data of the data subject will be transmitted to Sofortüberweisung. By selecting this payment option, the data subject agrees to the transmission of personal data required for payment processing.
In the case of purchase processing via direct transfer, the buyer sends the PIN and the TAN to Sofort GmbH. Sofortüberweisung then carries out a transfer to the online merchant after technical verification of the account status and retrieval of additional data to check the account assignment. The online trader is then automatically informed of the execution of the financial transaction.
The personal data exchanged with Sofortüberweisung is the first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number, or other data necessary for payment processing. The transmission of the data is aimed at payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller shall immediately transfer other personal data, even if a legitimate interest in the transmission exists. The personal data exchanged between Sofortüberweisung and the controller shall be transmitted by Sofortüberweisung to economic credit agencies. This transmission is intended for identity and creditworthiness checks.
Sofortüberweisung provides personal data to affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors as far as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or data in order to be processed.
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time from Sofortüberweisung. A revocation shall not have any effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted in accordance with (contractual) payment processing.
The applicable data protection provisions of Sofortüberweisung may be retrieved under https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/.
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
As part of the ordering process, you will obtain your consent to pass on your data to third parties.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. f GDPR required.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Matomo
On this website, the controller has integrated the Matomo component. Matomo is an open-source software tool for web analysis. Web analysis is the collection, gathering and evaluation of data on the behavior of visitors from Internet sites. A web analysis tool collects, inter alia, data on the website from which a data subject came to a website (so-called referrer), which pages of the website were accessed or how often and for which period of time a sub-page was viewed. A web analysis is mainly used for the optimization of a website and the cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The software is operated on the server of the controller, the data protection-sensitive log files are stored exclusively on this server.
The purpose of the Matomo component is the analysis of the visitor flows on our website. The controller uses the obtained data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of this website in order to compile online reports, which show the activities on our Internet pages.
Matomo sets a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, an analysis of the use of our website is enabled. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this website, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject is automatically through the Matomo component prompted to submit data for the purpose of online analysis to our server. During the course of this technical procedure, we obtain knowledge about personal information, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves to understand the origin of visitors and clicks.
The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which access was made, and the frequency of visits to our website. With each visit of our Internet pages, these personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, are transferred to our server. These personal data will be stored by us. We do not forward this personal data to third parties.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the used Internet browser would also prevent Matomo from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, cookies already in use by Matomo may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
In addition, the data subject has the possibility of objecting to a collection of data relating to a use of this Internet site that are generated by Matomo as well as the processing of these data by Matomo and the chance to preclude any such. For this, the data subject must set a "Do Not Track" option in the browser.
With each setting of the opt-out cookie, however, there is the possibility that the websites of the controller are no longer fully usable for the data subject.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Matomo may be retrieved under https://matomo.org/privacy/.
Links to third party websites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and make ourselves responsible for the content of these Pages expressly not their own. The provider of the website referred to is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content as well as for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who merely refer to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party notices if we also have positive knowledge of any illegal or punishable content and it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
We use the reCAPTCHA service from Google Inc. (Google) to protect your orders via the internet form. The query serves to differentiate whether the input is made by a human being or is misused by automated, mechanical processing. The query includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google and used further there. However, Google will shorten your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of reCaptcha will not be merged with other Google data. The differing data protection regulations of the company Google apply to this data. Further information on Google's data protection guidelines can be found at: 4https: //www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
We use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographic information. By using this service, you will be shown our location and it will be easier to get there.
As soon as you call up the sub-pages in which the Google Maps map is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transferred to Google servers in the USA and stored there. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them.
You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise them. Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection convention "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Google Web Fonts
Our website uses so-called web fonts for the uniform display of fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
("Google"). If you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, your browser must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers, which is a legitimate interest based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DRepresents SGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used. Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or Defense of legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do so You need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we can no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right to object, an email to the email address of the person responsible for data processing mentioned above is sufficient.
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.